Friday, January 11, 2013

Walking For The Health Of It

One foot in front of the other
The Health Benefits of Walking
  • Walking helps with weight management
  • It’s accessible to everyone
  • Doesn't require special equipment
  • One of the easiest ways to get more active
  • It’s a low impact exercise
  • Helps maintain strong bones
  • Helps maintain lean muscle tissue
  • Builds aerobic fitness
My friend Marc made the video from which I created this gif...check out the full video on his blog HERE...you'll love the background music on the video too. 

1 comment:

  1. Walking always be a healthy activity :) But its quite difficult for me :( I am a lazy kind of person :P But yes, I am feeling very inspired after reading your post !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...