Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Ask Better Questions And You'll Get Better Answers


Here are 10 questions that will empower you on your weight loss and fitness journey:
  1. How will my life improve if I exercise 5 days a week?
  2. What actions can I take this week to cultivate a healthier lifestyle?
  3. What do I find exciting about physical exercise?
  4. What should I eat to ensure I reach my 2 lbs weight loss goal this week?
  5. How am I going to make today totally awesome?
  6. What am I really looking forward to about losing weight this month?
  7. What do I love about the way my body is changing?
  8. What positive thing can I learn from that mistake today?
  9. What are some of my best achievements so far?
  10. What is the most important action I can take next to achieve my goal weight?
What empowering questions can you add to this list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...