Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I'm Still Here

I thought it might be a good idea to mention that I will be posting new pictures less frequently than I used to. In the past I tried to put a new picture up on this blog every single day but after a year and over 700 posts it has become a little more difficult to find new ideas on a daily basis. I want to only post pictures when I have a good idea; I don’t want to put up any old graphic just for the sake of daily continuity. So if you have not seen a new post on here for several days, don’t think I’ve disappeared, just know that I will put something up as soon as I have a good idea for a new picture.

2 comments:

  1. I love your creativity and look forward to getting your work in my inbox. Merry Christmas. Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sharon. Merry Christmas to you too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...