Sunday, February 13, 2022

This Time MotiveWeight Really Is Back!

 


I was certain I would be posting to this blog a few days after my last post in March 2020...but then the pandemic happened. 

It completely diverted my attention. I found myself starting a Twitter account as an outlet for my research on EVERYTHING to do with covid and the global response. I was on a mission to help inform others of the full facts. Within months I had over 20,000 followers on Twitter. This left me with no time (or impulse) to post to this blog. 

But now, it's February 2022 and I think it's high time I returned to give my full attention to posting here regularly again. 

There is an old saying that goes, "Don't tell people what you're going to do, show them". I intend over the next few days, weeks and months to SHOW you MotiveWeight is really back to stay. 

So watch this space!

😊 See you soon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...