- Set realistic goals. A lot of small steps add up to big results.
- Use a 6 - 12 week time frame for best results. It's hard to be motivated toward a date that is a
- year or more in the future.
- Enter your body measurement and lifting progress and pics at least once a week so you can see how you are doing. Measure often!
- Let others know about your goals so you will have some peer pressure pushing you towards reaching them in time.
- Don't get discouraged by a few setbacks. Just pick yourself up and stick to your program.
CLICK IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER