Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Set Goals and Monitor Progress



Tips
  1. Set realistic goals. A lot of small steps add up to big results.
  2. Use a 6 - 12 week time frame for best results. It's hard to be motivated toward a date that is a 
  3. year or more in the future.
  4. Enter your body measurement and lifting progress and pics at least once a week so you can see how you are doing. Measure often!
  5. Let others know about your goals so you will have some peer pressure pushing you towards reaching them in time.
  6. Don't get discouraged by a few setbacks. Just pick yourself up and stick to your program.
 -Bodybuilding.com

CLICK IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER



2 comments:

  1. Statistics say that only 5-10% of people who try to loose weight and keep it off will really succeed. That's terrible!
    I've tried to loose weight many times in my life, but this time I really wanna be one of those 5-10% people!!! :)
    Thank you for your pictures! I've added to you to the blogs I follow so I could come back often for motivation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the best way to start is by setting realistic goals. If we adopt a step by step approach to lose weight, our efforts to do it will result in the achievement of our goals.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...