Friday, May 18, 2012

Message From My Future Self #1


I used to play a game with myself whereby I would pretend that my future self had lost all the extra weight and got super fit and would send me messages from the future to encourage me on my journey.

I thought I’d revive this little game in a series of posts entitled ‘message from my future self’ because this game is really a very powerful visualisation technique that really gets your mind believing that the weight loss and fitness you seek is an absolute reality in your future timeline.

Once you believe, really believe that something you desire is definitely going to come true in your life you will do everything in your power to make it happen.

Hope you will enjoy my little game.

CLICK IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...