Friday, March 16, 2012

Hula Hooping Is Fun And Provides A Great Workout

CLICK IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER

I recently became quite interested in hula hooping as an exercise when I came across someone on Tumblr who told me she used hooping to lose quite a lot of weight (Check out her blog HERE). She inspired me so much that I ordered one on Amazon for myself and it will arrive tomorrow. I'm so excited about getting started because I know for sure that I'll enjoy this form of exercise.

While researching hula hooping I  found the video below on YouTube and I encourage you to watch it because it clearly demonstrates that not only is hula hooping fun, it will also help you get a good cardiovascular workout and help tone up your body as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...