Saturday, February 19, 2022

Weight Loss and Fitness Affirmations Video

 


I find listening to affirmation videos on a loop really inspires me to do what I'm affirming. At the very least it keeps my goal at the forefront of my mind and helps me to to act on it.

The video above is one I created for one of my YouTube channels 'Successfuel Media'. It's a motivational YouTube channel where I post inspirational videos on all kinds of topics that people might need motivation for. 

One of the best ways to play a video like this is to loop it and just let it play in the background while you're doing something else. Repetition is the key to success with affirmations, so make sure to listen to affirmations like this daily or as regularly as you can.

I will soon be creating a dedicated MotiveWeight YouTube channel that will feature weight loss and fitness topics, tips and resources. I will let you know as soon as it has been created.

If you are not familiar with affirmations or you are not sure if you will find them beneficial check out another video I created (below) that speaks about 'The Awesome Power of Saying Positive Things To Yourself'


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...