Wednesday, February 16, 2022

MotiveWeight Has A New Shop On Redbubble

 


From February 15th 2022 Motiveweight products can be purchased on Redbubble. (Click the pictures to see the page for each product) or click HERE to go to the shop's home page.

At the time of writing (16th Feb 2022) there are only six products in the shop but I will be uploading new designs and art work on a daily basis, so the shop should have many more products soon.

The quote I'm featuring in this post, "A little progress every day adds up to big results", inspired me to start this shop. In the past it seemed like such a huge task to create a shop with hundreds of products. But the quote reminds me that all big success comes from small efforts repeated over time.

Making small incremental improvements every day is the way many people achieve their goals. Sometimes just committing to doing as little as 5 minutes a day is the ingredient that stops procrastination. 

                                

What big goal have you been putting off that could result in success if you committed to doing it for just 5 minutes daily?

Not just your weight loss goals but any goal that could add significant improvements to your life.

One way to optimise your small efforts is to find a way to TRACK YOUR PROGRESS. You can create your own tracker on a piece of paper or do it digitally via a progress tracking app. 

I do mine on paper (in my journal). I draw a simple grid to include the activity I'm tracking and the days of the month. Each time I take an action towards my goal, I put an X in the space under that day. It's such a great feeling to see the grid filling up with lots of Xs.

HERE is a link to my Redbubble shop, hopefully by the time you click on it, my small daily small efforts to populate it with products will mean there are lots of products there by the time you visit it.

I've made "PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION" my new mantra.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...