Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Motiveweight Has Been Revived and Revamped


Hi everyone, I’m back 😊

I never dreamed I would be away from this blog for so long. It’s been almost three years. WOW!!!
To be honest, as time went by, it looked as though I would never return because I felt done with the whole weight loss motivation thing. I felt I had delivered every weight loss motivational idea I could think of. I also did not want so much of my online life to revolve solely around weight loss. Each new post in the last six months of posting here felt like I was pulling teeth. I knew I needed something else, but at the time I was not really sure what I needed. Sometimes in life you feel that something is missing but you just don’t know exactly what it is. You just know you’re feeling a sort of niggling discontent.

I have discovered the major cause of this discontent was that I was not doing what I really wanted to do with this blog.

I have discovered that my new goal for this blog is to create empowering and inspirational content ON ALL AREAS OF LIFE, not just weight loss because I have learned that it is not just what we eat and how we move our bodies that determines whether we’ll become overweight. There are many lifestyle factors, including stress, low self-esteem, not living our truth, people pleasing, etc, that will make us overeat for comfort. I want this blog to address some of these issues by offering engaging, enjoyable, interesting, easy to implement ideas and strategies that will inspire you to work out the kinks in your life so that you can also work off the extra weight on your body.

We all carry unwanted ‘weight’ in many areas of our lives, whether it’s on our bodies, our romantic relationships, our jobs, our homes, our interactions  with friends and family, our negative thoughts about ourselves, our unwanted habits, etc. So henceforth I will be posting on all these areas in the hope that you, the readers of this blog, will see the revamped MotiveWeight as a valuable and important resource companion on your journey to achieving many of your goals, desires and dreams and not only the weight loss ones.

 Quote: Your job is to fill your own cup so it overflows, then you can serve others, 
joyfully from your saucer. -Lisa Nichols

Hope you all enjoy the new revamped MotiveWeight and find it useful in many areas of your life.

Sending you lots of love, encouragement and empowerment.

Linda xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...