Friday, March 24, 2017

I have shut down MotiveWeight.Tumblr.com

Hi everyone. This is a message mainly for the people who followed MotiveWeight on Tumblr and are wondering why they can no longer gain access to it. Sadly, on Monday March 20th 2017, after six years of running Motiveweight.Tumblr.com, I had to shut it down because it was just taking too much of my time. I have new online projects that I want to implement and I could not do justice to them and give you the service on Tumblr that you were used to. I may open up MotiveWeight on my own website one day because I still own the name MotiveWeight.com but right now I am focused on creating new work in other areas so I am not sure if and when I will ever start up Motiveweight.com again.

Best wishes to all of you on Tumblr who have followed MotiveWeight and my other Tumblr blogs (beautifulpicturesofhealthyfood, fitnessgifs4u and positive-selftalk). I will be contacting some of you personally on Tumblr once I am sure of my new website set up. Bye for now.

Linda (aka MotiveWeight.Tumblr.com) xxx

PS: I will be posting the occasional weight loss motivation image here on this blog as and when I feel inspired to since I still enjoy creating them, so pop round occasionally to see if I've created anything new.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...